Is your workplace 'Covid Secure'?
The question that should be on all business owners and general manager’s minds. Is your workplace Covid Secure? The Scottish Government have outlined a checklist that all businesses should be following clearly. The points in this checklist will help you create a secure environment for all staff, customers and patrons. It is up to every business to do their part, so we can open up together safely and stay open for the foreseeable.
The UK Health and Safety executive have stipulated that all businesses should start by updating their risk assessment to manage the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) in their business. This will help businesses to understand what you should do to work safely and protect people.
Social distancing means keeping people apart to help reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). Where possible, you should keep people 2 m apart. If this is not possible, consider additional control measures. In order for social distancing measures to be followed effectively – appropriate signage needs to be installed. We have a wide variety of floor signs that can help any business inform their staff and customers to keep their distance.
CLEANING, HYGIENE AND HANDWASHING
As a business, you must protect people from harm. Keeping your workplace clean and frequent handwashing reduces the potential for coronavirus to spread and is a critical part of making and keeping your business 'COVID-secure'.
There are many ways to help inform hygiene common practices that we must continue to use to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Use signage to make sure there you are informing your staff and employees to sanitise their hands.
- Tannoy announcements and any other relevant communication tools help remind staff to maintain hygiene standards.
- Implement cleaning procedures for goods and merchandise entering the site, including containers. This needs to be done throughout each working day.
- Encourage visitors to use hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities as they enter and exit the premises.
SANITISER EXPRESS – COMPANY BRANDED SANITISER STATIONS
Here at Sanitiser Express we have been pushing businesses to invest in our company branded sanitiser stations. We believe our product is one of the best on the market. Our foot pedal mechanism allows for hands-free sanitiser application. This contact free method creates a lower risk of contamination. We have stayed away from automatic dispensers which have proven too many times:
- They can break easily.
- They can produce too much gel, causing a mess that needs to be cleaned up.
- The sensors can malfunction, producing no gel on the wave of a hand.
- They require constant power or batteries replaced.
Not only do our stations provide the right level of gel, they also can be branded with your company logo, social media tags, website address and safety messages. Our in-house designers have the ability to produce a station design that creates an IMPACT, so your patrons see the sanitiser station and actually use it.
There are so many measures that can be put in place to help your business get back on its feet. Check out the links below:
Our team are ready to help.
Contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0800 021 9944.